Visit Our Campus
The best way to understand all that Salesianum has to offer is to visit us in person and meet our students and faculty.
Join us for the annual Open House and meet the teachers, coaches and some of the students who make our community special. Explore the curriculum, learn more about student life and activities, and tour the campus. The program includes guided tours, academic presentations, reflections from school leaders, fine art exhibits and laboratory demonstrations.
8th Grade Shadow Day
Eighth graders and prospective transfer students are encouraged to experience a typical school day by “shadowing” a current student at Salesianum. Parents may arrange a visit by calling Admissions at (302) 654-2495 x148. We recommend calling several weeks prior to your intended visit, and to have multiple dates open. Visits begin in October and run through the spring.
Parents may call the Admissions Office after September 1st to schedule a visit. Space is limited. Should your first choice be full, please be prepared to provide an alternate date.
• October: 10/1, 10/2, 10/5, 10/6, 10/8, 10/9, 10/15, 10/16, 10/19, 10/20, 10/22, 10/23, 10/27, 10/29, 10/30
• November: 11/2, 11/3, 11/5, 11/6, 11/10, 11/11, 11/12, 11/16, 11/17, 11/18, 11/20
• December: 12/3, 12/4, 12/7, 12/8, 12/10, 12/11, 12/14, 12/15
• January 2016: 1/7, 1/8, 1/14, 1/15, 1/21, 1/22, 1/28, 1/29
• February 2016: 2/4, 2/5, 2/11, 2/18, 2/19, 2/25, 2/26
What to expect on your Shadow Day:
- Students are to arrive at 8 a.m.
- Dress code is a dress shirt, slacks, tie, dress shoes, and a sport coat (optional).
- Students will be provided with a free lunch voucher to be used in the school’s Dining Center but may bring their own lunch.
7th Grade Visit Day
Prospective parents and 7th grade students are invited to attend a Visit Day. This program provides parents with a tour of our campus, classroom visits and a Q&A session with school leaders, while 7th graders spend time in class followed by a tour with our current students. Specific days will be offered in the spring. Dates will be posted in January.