Salesianum admits students who can take advantage of the program it offers and who desire to reach their full potential.
Admission is based on a student's performance on the entrance exam, his elementary school record, recommendations from previous teachers and principals, and any legacy the student may have. Salesianum is committed to maintaining a diverse student body and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds.
To begin the Admissions Process:
- Complete an inquiry form beginning September 5.
- Once processed you will receive an email with your username and instructions on creating a password for onCampus. Current Salesianum families must still complete the inquiry form and once processed will be able to login using their existing onCampus credentials.
- Login to onCampus to access the admissions checklist. From this checklist you will be able to request a visit, apply and upload important documentation.
The following steps are available and must be completed through the online checklist:
- Application for Admission
- Record Release Form
- Submission of Extended Time Testing documentation if you are requesting accomodations for the exam.
- 1st term 8th grade report card
Salesianum does not require recommendation letters. A recommendation form will be sent to your current school along with a request for records by Salesianum. You do not need to upload previous school records except for the 8th grade report card once available.