Welcome to the official page of the 2017 Salesianum Reunions. We look forward to welcoming back nearly 1,000 Salesian Gentlemen and their guests during this fantastic weekend. Please call the alumni office at (302) 356-2643 if you need additional information. To be sure you receive your invitation, update your contact info by emailing Kara Grugan at email@example.com.
Alumni Tailgate & Football Game (click to register)
- Friday, October 20, 2017
- 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm in the Reunion Tent
- Who: All alumni and their families
- Cost: $10
- Where: Reunion Tent
- Salesianum invites you to enjoy some tasty tailgate fare before the matchup with William Penn at Baynard Stadium. Tickets for the football game will be on sale during the tailgate.
Reunion Cocktail Party, Food and Dancing
- Saturday, October 21, 2017
- 6:00 pm - 11:30 pm
- Who: Reunion classes only - 1952, 1957, 1962, 1967 1972, 1977, 1982, 1987, 1992, 1997, 2002, 2007, & 2012
- Cost: $50 per individual, $90 per couple
- Where: Guests should register in the Lobby of Salesianum School
- Salesianum will celebrate milestone graduation anniversaries - from 5 years all the way to 70 years - with its biggest party ever on October 21, 2017. Come reconnect with old friends, teachers, coaches and Oblates and enjoy great food, drink and company. An optional Mass will begin at 6:00 pm in the Auditorium followed by cocktails, hors d'oeuvres and food stations in the Gymnasium at 7:00 pm. At 8:30, the tent will open featuring additional food stations, premium wine bar, whiskey bar and beer garden, all sponsored by FranksWine (Frank Pagliaro '85).
Salesianum has reserved a block of guest rooms at The Westin located at the Riverfront Wilmington for the evenings of October 20 and 21. The special rate is $139. Space is limited in these specially-priced rooms so reserve early. Reserve your room online or please call the hotel's reservation department at 302-654-2900 and refer to "Salesianum Alumni Reunion Block" in order to receive your special group rates. Deadline for room reservations is 9/20.
Salesianum's student dress code - jacket & tie - is not required for this event. We simply ask all guests to honor the spirit and tradition of our dress code in their attire. Please note that the reunion tent is heated and a coat check will be available.
In addition to Salesianum's own parking lots, the dirt lot across 18th Street is a convenient option. Paul Campanella's Auto and Tire (1703 Augustine Cut Off) has graciously agreed to open their lots for reunion parking. Street parking is also available on Broom Street and in the surrounding Triangle Neighborhood. Please note that private security and Wilmington Police will patrol all parking areas during the reunion celebration.
If you require handicapped parking or special arrangements, please contact the advancement office at (302) 356-2656 or via e-mail as soon as possible. Student and alumni ambassadors will be directing parking and will be available at all street entrances to answer any questions.
Friday, October 20
6:00 pm - Reunion Kickoff Tailgate, Reunion Tent
7:30 pm - Salesianum vs. William Penn H.S., Baynard Stadium
9:00 pm - Post Game Celebration - Exclusively for Class of 1967, Reunion Tent
Saturday, October 21
5:45 pm - Registration Opens in the Main Lobby
6:00 pm - Mass, Auditorium
7:00 pm - Cocktails & Hors d'Oeuvres, Birkenheuer Gymnasium
8:30 pm - Reunion Tents Open
11:30 pm - Goodnight & Drive Safe
There are no physical tickets to bring to the reunion. Please check-in upon arrival in the main lobby to receive your lanyard and name tag, which are your proof of your admission for the evening.
Salesianum's School Store, located in the Gym Lobby, will be open until 10:00 pm.
Photographers will be on-site throughout the evening, capturing candid shots as well as a posed photographs of the classes. Photographs will be available on the Salesianum Facebook page in the week following Reunion. Contact Kim Chiomento, Director of Communications & Publications with any specific requests or questions about photographs.
Please feel free to explore all that has changed on campus - including our newly renovated library. The school will be open for you to informally tour until 10:00 pm. After 10:00 pm, we ask all guests to remain in the reunion tent or the gymnasium.